Do You Want a Strategic Advantage Over Your Competition?
I am always looking for ways to grow and improve. I find a heart of service can mean the difference between success and contentment or mediocrity and unhappiness.
It's rather simple, yet profound. A
heart of service can be one of the strongest, strategic advantages to succeed in life.
A heart of service is an intuitive motivation and intention to put others before ourselves in everything we do.
When we value someone more than ourselves, it creates enthusiasm and inspiration to go above what we would normally do when only self-focused.
Six advantages to having a a
heart of service:
- When we are focused on others and are not so worried about ourselves, fear seems to dissipate.
Create Long-Term Joy -
Pursuing a heart of service leads to significance and joy. When we are helping others and see the results, it produces feelings of deep satisfaction and meaning with the knowledge that we are making a difference to someone else.
- Pride may prohibit the ability to make alturistic decisions when operating in our own self-interest.
Create Sustained Motivation
- A heart of service does not have an end goal. It's a lasting, long-term strategy for motivation and inspiration.
- Someone who is passionate about being a servant and helping others will strive for constant and continual improvement professionally and personally.
- When we open our heart and serve others it generates excitement and releases energy within to do more than we ever thought we could do.
Selfishness can steal your heart of service. I know this firsthand. I haven't always had a heart of service. It took me a long time to learn that the
highest form of self-discipline is to have a heart of service. An attitude of service must come from a heart of selflessness to make a tangible impact.
If we incorporate a sincere, heart of service in all we do, it not only differentiates us from the competition, it gives us a lasting, long-term advantage. A heart of service gives meaning to what we do which then sustains our motivation to help others and in turn succeed.
A heart of service is the catalyst for us here at The Loan Company to improve continually. To follow our mission of helping our borrowers, investors, and team achieve their financial goals, we embody a heart of service.
If you want a creative lender who wants to make deals happen and not one who is quick to reject a reasonable loan request call The Loan Company today 619-293- 7770 ext. 20.